Your master bedroom is a place where you go to relax, unwind and rest. No matter what type of style you prefer, here are a few simple guidelines to help you decorate your master bedroom with these purposes in mind.
* De-clutter - Remove everything from the top of your dresser, vanity and end tables that is not necessary like old magazines and that book you finished reading months ago.
* Look at Your Walls - If they are bare, hang a few pieces of artwork and maybe one or two of your favorite family photos. Choose picture frames that are either the same size or the same shape to create uniformity. Don't go overboard, too many things on the walls creates clutter.
* Create a Sitting Area - If you have the space, create an area where you can sit and read or just relax by placing a small table and a big comfy chair or chaise in a dedicated area of your room.
* Add Pllants - Plants are a great way to add warmth and character to any room. If you are adding large plants, be sure to place them on plant stands to protect your flooring or carpet from becoming damaged from moisture.
* Take Out Anything that does not Belong in Your Bedroom - Meaning, any kids items like toys, stacks of bills and laundry baskets are out.
* Add an Aea Rug - Area rugs are a great way to draw all the design elements of the room together. They create an especially cozy atmosphere if you have hardwood floors.
Make it Your Own! It is important to have a space that reflects YOU...
Want some more great ideas!! Click here
HOME STAGING BEFORE & AFTERS
Amazing how something simple like de-cluttering and taking furniture from other areas of the home can give the space a whole new look and feel. These properties all sold quickly compared to others that were for sale on their respective streets.